Illinois Recreational Marijuana Law: Impact on the Workplace Webinar October 10, 2019
- Differentiating between the different forms of cannabis that can have very different effects on the mind and body
- Impact of Use and Impairment.
- The Illinois Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act (CRTA) and Amendments to Illinois’ Privacy in the Workplace Act.
- Navigating potential limitations on Disciplining or Discharging Employees for Off-Duty Consumption.
- What can/can't employers do with respect to Drug Testing and Prohibiting an Employee from Working Under the Influence.
- Can employers take disciplinary action against employees based on a positive drug test if they exhibit symptoms of marijuana impairment?
- Providing employees with a “reasonable opportunity to contest” the basis of the employer’s “good faith belief” of their impairment due to marijuana.
- Best practices forward.
To join us, please register by following this link