A Look at Facts on the COVID-19 Vaccine
Featured speaker Phil Knuth, MMS, PA-C, Vice President of Clinic Operations and Advanced Practice Provider Services for Physicians Immediate Care, will cover vaccine facts, answer FAQs and address your concerns about the pace of the approval process and the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines to provide you with information you need to make an informed decision about whether or not to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- How safe are the COVID-19 vaccines that have been approved for emergency-use while trials are still taking place?
- Since COVID vaccines are administered intramuscularly will they create mucosal immunity in the upper respiratory tract?
- Will the vaccines be efficacious against emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants (e.g., Californian Coronavirus, and strains from UK, South Africa, Brazil)?
- If I had COVID-19, am I more or less likely to experience side effects from the vaccine?
- Which vaccine is better (e.g., Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech, AstraZeneca)?
Click this link to view this very informative webinar.
Opioid Use and Its Effects on the Workplace
Sponsored by Corkill Insurance and the Society of Casualty Safety Engineers
Featured speaker Tim Ryan, A&E’s “Dope Man,” and National Thought Leader on the Opioid Epidemic will speak about Opioid Use & Its Effects on the Workplace. Tim is one of the nation’s most in-demand speakers and experts on the topic of addiction. He lost nearly everything to heroin—including his own son. It was in prison that he found recovery—and a passion to help others.
Click the image above to view the webinar.
DOT Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse Webinar December 17, 2019
IL Recreational Marijuana Law: Impact on the Workplace Webinar- October 10, 2019
CATA Cyber Security Webinar with Chris Schrementi - May 16, 2019
Roadcheck Webinar with Officer Lance Bonney - May 14, 2019
What to expect from OSHA in 2018 with Mark Lies - February 21, 2018
Roadcheck Webinar with Officer Lance Bonney -May 24, 2017
Ladder Safety & Fall Prevention Webinar - May 3, 2017
OSHA's New Silica Rule Webinar - April 12, 2017