View our latest webinar: A Look at Facts about the COVID-19 Vaccine.
Corkill Insurance is please to bring you this webinar "A Look at Facts on the COVID-19 Vaccine Scientific Information to Help You and Your Employees Make an Informed Decision About Whether or Not to Get Vaccinated" with timely and relevant information on the COVID-19 vaccine. Whether you will be first in line when it’s your turn or have vaccine hesitancy, this webinar is for you!
Featured speaker Phil Knuth, MMS, PA-C, Vice President of Clinic Operations and Advanced Practice Provider Services for Physicians Immediate Care, will cover vaccine facts, answer FAQs and address your concerns about the pace of the approval process and the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines to provide you with information you need to make an informed decision about whether or not to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- How safe are the COVID-19 vaccines that have been approved for emergency-use while trials are still taking place?
- Since COVID vaccines are administered intramuscularly will they create mucosal immunity in the upper respiratory tract?
- Will the vaccines be efficacious against emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants (e.g., Californian Coronavirus, and strains from UK, South Africa, Brazil)?
- If I had COVID-19, am I more or less likely to experience side effects from the vaccine?
- Which vaccine is better (e.g., Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech, AstraZeneca)?